Saturday, April 14, 2012

Taking The Challenge - Who Can Make $100 First | Davenjilli

Taking The Challenge - Who Can Make $100 First | Davenjilli

Last night I decided to take the challenge online..Russell Brunson, an internet millionaire has a challenge out that he can help you make $100 on line in 30 days or you can take what you have learned, cancel your account and it will have only cost you $1.00. That’s right just one dollar.

Taking The Challenge

The system is simple. In just four days you should be making money online. It isn’t a gimmick it is a training ground.  What I am learning in the challenge is how to get traffic to a webpage and then from there generate a list.  I didn’t have to know how to make a squeeze page, or a landing page or ANYTHING!  Just have to show up every day for 30 days, listen to the lesson and do the home work.

I shared this challenge with a friend and she has joined. It got me to thinking that you might want to check it out too.  The thing is what have you got to lose?

Though there is a way that you can spend some money with this system, there are ways that are totally free that you can make it work for you too. Even if you do the totally free stuff you will only spend about an hour a day at it.

Once I make my first sale through the system (not a referral that I got from friends) even if  one of you all decides to join, I will put on make up (this is a very big deal for me – she says smiling) so I won’t scare you and make a video so you can see my excitement in almost real life.
Russell says,  “Just give me 30 days, and I’ll mold you into our next success story.”

Check it out here:  Take the Challenge

Why would he do something like this?  Well check out his company mission, and it might start making sense:
1st – to help 100,000 people to make their first $100 online
2nd – to help 10,000 people to FINALLY fire their boss
3rd – to help 1,000 people make 6 figures a year
4th – to help 100 people become online millionaires
I know those goals seem kinda big… but so far they are making great progress.
He wants to coach you this month, and get you to the $100 level… on his dime!

Get started here: Taking the Challenge

Brunson also believes heartily in giving back to charity.  For every 1000 people who join, the organization grants one wish at the make a wish foundation. I forget the other marker for building schools in Kenya, but they have already built one and are planning to go back this summer to build another. He has made an offer to take one person from the group with him – Could be you!

So join the challenge with me over here at Taking the Challenge Once you sign up leave a comment below so we can encourage and help each other as we take the challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment